Recommend page: Facebook XING Twitter LinkedIn
Smart Solution for Traffic Signal Prioritization in Public Transport
- As a city transport company, you are still using analog radio data transmission for Traffic Signal Priority (TSP) and are planning to migrate to a digital radio system.
- As a regional transport company, you use public mobile communications as a communication system and would also like to use this for a TSP system.
- The transport companies in your area use different radio systems. You want to prioritize everyone equally at traffic signals.
- You would like to know how your TSP could look like in the future.
We have developed a universal digital-analog standardized evaluation and reception unit (DANAË). With our DANAË, analog and digital radio signals can be received, decoded and processed at simultaneously and forwarded to a traffic signal control unit via standardized interface.
DANAË possesses these properties:
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) – flexibility for to future changes or expansions
- Processing of analog radio data (VDV standard, NEMO etc.)
- Public transport telegram transmission via LTE (incl. signal delay compensation)
- Remote maintainability possible with internet connection (use of a SIM card)
- Interfaces to traffic signal manufacturer (Yunex, Swarco, Dresden-Elektronik)
- Hardware delivery as a 19-inch rack module or for mounting on DIN mounting rail
Our other services related to traffic signal optimization:
- Support in planning of communication and operational control systems
- Development of C-ITS equipment concepts for vehicles and infrastructure
- Simulation of complex traffic light system nodes with TSP for public transport
- Support in planning and maintenance of data for traffic light reporting points
- Development of acceleration concepts for transport networks