Fit for Public Transport – with our Learning and Examination Platform
LuPO is a learning and examination software for planning and performing exercises and examinations for (future) driving personnel in public transport. With this web-based software solution, location-independent, individual training is possible.
Online application with multiple features:
- Integrated question catalog for examinating streetcar drivers according to VDV 7032
- Question catalog individually adaptable - fully customizable to your requirements
- Interactive interface design
- User extensible with a variety of multimedia content (image, video and audio files)
- Integrated exam simulations
- Automated analysis
- Learning and test results as digital document/certificate (formats: PDF, Excel)
Tip: On request, we can also configure LuPO for you in another language. Currently, our solution is available in German.
LuPO user groups in public transport:
- Driving staff of streetcars and subways according to BOStrab
- Driving staff of other means of transport
- Student drivers
Possible applications of LuPO:
- Driving lessons
- Service lessons
- Occupational health and safety lessons
Secure Software as a Service:
- Deployment on servers in Germany
- GDPR compliant
- High service availability
What exactly is Software as a Service?
Software as a Service - SaaS - is an online solution. You do not need to install LuPO on your PC, but simply use it in your browser. Thus, this solution has the character of a service.
If your transport company would also like to offer training and further education online, simply contact us. We will be happy to provide you with a free demo version to get to know LuPO.